Sustainable Nail Polish Isn’t a Dream. It’s a Goal.
Since the beginning, Dazzle Dry has been committed to developing products that deliver results in a healthy way with nontoxic, hypoallergenic, vegan and cruelty-free formulas. And while we are proud to bring award-winning beauty and wellness together for our customers, we believe we can still be a part of something bigger. In recent years, Dazzle Dry has ramped up its efforts to adopt more sustainable and ethical business practices.
- Dazzle Dry has partnered with the WeForest Project to help regenerate the forests in the Kahsi Hills of India. We plant one tree for every retail order and two trees for every purchase from the WeForest Collection. Since 2018, your purchases have allowed us to plant 46,771 trees.
- We've cut packaging waste by using more eco-conscious materials such as biodegradable packing peanuts that can be safely dissolved in water.
- We're gradually phasing out single-use plastics to make way for more sustainable packaging and shipping solutions, including shredded post-consumer recycled paper and cardboard.
- We recycle what we can from our office and manufacturing facilities. Doing so has reduced our landfill trash by an estimated 80% since 2015.
- We’re even focusing on the little details, like replacing our incandescent and fluorescent bulbs with energy-efficient LED bulbs.
- We've also implemented safer designs and processes to minimize human exposure to harmful materials for both employees and customers.
Being socially and environmentally responsible is core to who we are as a brand. And in 2020, Dazzle Dry is setting out to do even more for our customers and the planet. Through our ongoing partnership with the WeForest Project, we aim to plant an additional 60,000+ trees. We will also continue our comprehensive efforts to reduce our carbon footprint by reducing waste, improving packaging and cutting energy consumption in our manufacturing processes.
We invite you to follow our journey with the WeForest Project at weforest.org/partner/dazzle-dry. Or share your own efforts and ideas with us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.