Digital Accessibility &
Accommodations for People with Disabilities
Dazzle Dry’s customer needs are as diverse as they are unique, which is why we are committed to ensuring people living with disabilities can equally and equitably shop for their favorite products at DazzleDry.com. We do not just believe disability inclusion is the right thing to do. For us, it makes good business sense.
Goals and Commitment to Digital Accessibility
We understand accessibility is a journey and an on-going commitment. With this in mind, we are taking the following steps, actions, and deploying the subsequent resources required to achieve our two primary disability readiness and digital accessibility goals:
- Achieve and maintain WCAG 2.1 AA compliance; and
- ensure DazzleDry.com is the most functionally accessible and usable experience for people of all abilities.
Digital Accessibility Effort
Dazzle Dry has partnered with AccessAbility Officer, a digital accessibility and disability readiness consultancy, to help us achieve and maintain our goal of WCAG 2.1 AA compliance. AccessAbility Officer is helping us accomplish this in the following ways:
- Comprehensive digital accessibility testing. Manual and automated accessibility testing by digital accessibility experts combined with manual usability testing by people with disabilities reliant on assistive technology helps ensure the Dazzle Dry website is accessible for people of all abilities.
- Remediation Implementation and Guidance. Accessibility technical experts help us fix accessibility bugs while helping programmatically re-structure and optimize the website for accessibility and universal design.
- On-going Monitoring and Maintenance. Weekly and monthly accessibility tests across entire website with a focus on new content makes sure Dazzle Dry is compliant and stays accessible.
- Knowledge Transfer and Workflows. AccessAbility Officer provides accessibility trainings, processes, and policy development to help us embed accessibility and universal design into our organizational DNA
- Integrating People with Disabilities. Incorporating manual tests from people with severe disabilities helps us ensure we are inclusive of the needs of everyone while providing an intuitive, usable, and accessible shopping experience for all customers.
Dedicated Support for Digital Accessibility
We have a team dedicated to supporting customers with disabilities facing any difficulty with using the website. Email our disability support team at ADA@DazzleDry.com You can also contact us via telephone Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm Arizona time at 480-814-8300.