Sustainable. Ethical. Responsible.
It’s in our Dazzle Dry DNA: we’re committed to adopting practices that benefit the planet and everyone on it. Our mission is to provide safe and clean nail care products that do not harm people, the hands that make them, or the environment. Here are some of the steps we take to bring you high-quality nail care products you can feel good about:
- We ship our products using eco-friendly materials such as biodegradable clamshell packages, envelopes made from recycled paper, and protective kraft paper.
- Our manufacturing facilities employ rigorous recycling methods to reduce landfill waste.
- Our products are made to last until the last drop to promote the complete use of all the liquid nail product.
- Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility provides a safe working environment for full-time employees who are paid a livable wage with healthcare benefits and share in the profits of the Company.
- We are a woman-owned company.
- Our products are proudly manufactured in Arizona, USA
WeForest Making Earth Cooler
We strive to be a nail care brand for the greater good and have partnered with a variety of organizations that support human and environmental causes. To help stop global warming, we partnered with WeForest in reforestation efforts. For every retail order placed on dazzledry.com, a tree is planted. Since 2018, we have planted 320,000+ trees and counting. Check out our tree counter every month for updates.
At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we pivoted a portion of our manufacturing to producing FDA approved hand sanitizer. Our total production was donated to the Salvation Army which distributed it to the front line workers in the City of Chandler, State of Arizona and Navajo Nation.
We believe that a good education for all is an effective way to bring social equality. Dazzle Dry’s Founder and President, Dr. Vivian B. Valenty attributes her life’s accomplishments to her education. A portion of sales is donated to nonprofits with education as the foundation of their platforms- such as Girls Opportunity Alliance, Black Girls Code, A Call to Men, and Beauty Changes Lives.
Modern Slavery Policy
One of the most complex and important human rights challenges of our time, “modern slavery” is something that doesn’t just require our attention—it demands it. The International Labour Organization (ILO) classifies modern slavery as a set of legal concepts that includes forced labor, debt bondage, human trafficking and workplace exploitation following threats, violence, coercion, deception, or abuse of power.
Forced labor in any of its forms has no place in Dazzle Dry operations, manufacturing or its supply chains. We’re committed to using what influence we have to support progress on this and other human rights issues of the modern era.