Christmas Gifts for Nail Techs
As a manicure lover, you understand proper nail care and the attention of a highly qualified nail tech makes all the difference. In fact, the skill of a nail tech can impact the health and strength of your nails to say nothing of their appearance cosmetically. Therefore, as Christmas approaches, it is time to consider what gifts you might bestow upon your beloved nail tech to show them how much you appreciate their skill, care, and general awesomeness. The following are just a few ideas to get you headed in the right direction as you get a Christmas gift for nail tech:
- Personalized Salon Apron: Nail techs depend on their aprons to protect their clothes from nail polish and other aspects of the standard manicure or pedicure. Therefore, one great gift idea for your favorite nail tech is a personalized salon apron. This can have their name on it, or feature a character you know they like or the logo of the salon.
- Back Support Pillow: Being a nail tech is taxing on the back to be sure due to the nature of how they have to sit when performing their job. Therefore, getting them a good back support pillow for their chair can make a huge difference and ensure they think of you plenty throughout the year when they notice a reduction in their back pain.
- Back/Neck Massager: Speaking of back pain, another good gift you can give your nail tech is a massager for their neck and/or back area. You can get a handheld one or one that they can sit on their shoulders and be left to work its magic. Either way, this tool will effectively ease the tension and strain that has set up in your nail tech’s back and neck after a long day of practicing beautiful art.
- Coffee Mug or Tumbler: No matter if your nail tech loves coffee or not, getting them a coffee mug or tumbler as a gift is a pretty safe bet. If you know their favorite college team, their favorite color, or their favorite show, you can choose one that fits their tastes. You can even add a gift card inside the tumbler or mug for an additional little touch.
- Trade Show Tickets: This gift will help your nail tech further their career by exposing them to new techniques and products. Consequently, this can be a valuable offering and is a welcome gift for the nail tech who is eager to improve their skill.
- Nail-Themed Ornament: An easy, and small gift you can give your nail tech to show you care is a nail-themed ornament for their Christmas tree.
- Nail Polish Organizer: Any nail tech worth their salt owns tons of nail polish. Therefore, a great gift for most techs is a polish organizer. A good organizer will help them keep all their favorite shades categorized and easy to find.
- Polish Travel Case: Speaking of polish, another good gift idea for your nail tech is a travel case for their very favorite polishes they want to take along with them. This can be small enough to fit in their purse or carry-on bag or a bigger one that can be part of their travel luggage.
- Spa Treatment Set: Being a nail tech is stressful on the body, this kind of manual labor certainly takes its toll. Thankfully, you can give them a spa treatment set or a gift certificate to a local salon for them to get pampered instead of being the one doing the pampering.
- Hand Pillow and Manicure Mat: These items will make it easier for your nail tech to do their job on a daily basis. A pillow or mat will ensure their hands are supported as they work to make their clients look their best.
- Candle or Scent Diffuser: Everyone loves a good soothing or refreshing scent. You can give your nail tech either a candle, a diffuser with some pleasant scents, or a wax melter and some melts. Choose their favorite scent if you know it, or opt for something subtle if you aren’t sure what they like.
- Dazzle Dry Gift Card: Last but certainly not least, one surefire way to ensure your nail tech knows how much they mean to you this Christmas is to give them a Dazzle Dry gift card, so they can get their own high-quality nail products through this beloved company.
Keep all the nail tech Christmas gifts ideas listed above in mind as you shop for your nail tech this Christmas. Don’t forget to add manicurist gifts to your to-buy-for-list, since they do so much for you throughout the year!