Includes: Clear Jelly Stamper and scraper.
Nail Stamping Instructions:
- Apply Dazzle Dry Nail Prep, Base Coat and Lacquer, following System Instructions. Do NOT apply Top Coat. Allow a few minutes to dry.
- Select your desired stamping plate pattern (stamping plate not included)
- Generously coat pattern with Dazzle Dry Stamping Lacquer.
- Hold scraper at a 45° angle to the stamping plate. Scrape off excess polish.
- Quickly apply stamper to coated stamping plate pattern in a rolling motion (one time, side to side) to pick up the polish. Do not allow polish to dry on the plate.
- Roll stamper (one time, side to side), over the nail to transfer the pattern
- Remove excess Lacquer on surrounding skin using transparent tape. Use detail brush and acetone to ﬁnish the cleanup.
- Apply a generous coat of Dazzle Dry Top Coat. To avoid dragging the design, gently dab (do not brush) the Top Coat over the entire nail.
To clean stamping plate, use a cotton ball or pad and acetone. To clean stamper, use a lint roller or transparent tape. DO NOT use acetone as it will ruin the stamper. Dazzle Dry Revive can be added to Stamping Lacquer to reconstitute desired viscosity.
OPACITY l EFFECT l
Our award-winning four-step nail care system is formulated with our signature Nail Prep, Base Coat, Lacquer and Top Coat. Together, it provides the fastest-drying, longest-lasting, natural nail treatment you've ever experienced.
SHARE YOUR STYLE