Bare Transform smooths out nail imperfections to create a natural nail finish with a white/colorless appearance that lasts up to two weeks.
Bare Transform vs. Transform
- It gives a natural look vs. a gel look with the original Transform
- It has a thinner appearance and is buildable to achieve your preferred thickness
- Doesn’t alter the shade when used under sheer or semi-sheer lacquer
- Cleanse nails with Nail Prep- scrub each nail
- Apply 2 coats of Base Coat (allowing each layer to dry matte)
- Apply 1 or two generous coats of Bare Transform (allow 5 minutes to dry)
- Apply 1 additional coat of Base Coat (allowing to dry matte)
- Apply 2 coats of Lacquer (allow each coat to dry matte)
- Apply 1 coat of Top Coat
- Allow 5 minutes to dry
Tip: Add 4-6 drops of Revive as needed when Bare Transform becomes too thick.
Click HERE for a video tutorial on TRANSFORM.